The researcher must logically write the work, using the correct terminology, and to clearly express his thoughts and give specific arguments during the defense. The research papers have several classifications:
- Fundamental - the acquisition of new theoretical knowledge, scientific data and patterns in the study area;
- search engine - development of the newest forecasts of formation in science and technology, as well as the search and discovery of non-existent patterns;
- applied one - solving certain scientific problems to create new solutions (development of methodologies, recommendations and step-by-step instructions).
In formulating a thesis for academic research paper, the student must independently conduct research that will be able to solve specific problems. The work should fully disclose all the accumulated knowledge and skills of the student. Research paper sets certain goals for the student, which are important to take into account when researching and writing all the material:
- develop skills for independent research that can be used to solve urgent problems;
- careful research of existing works, both on the territory of our country and abroad;
- the ability to independently study the selected problem;
- demonstration of skills to analyze and systematize the data obtained during the research;
- to develop interest in research work.
As soon as the student receives the assignment, he should read it and, if necessary, feel free to ask questions. You do not need to postpone the work for later, so write a research paper at once. Over scientific work it is necessary to work regularly, qualitatively carrying out all tasks and recommendations of the head. Research papers needs a lot of time to be dedicated, but it's worth it, because only a few semesters can result in a really high-quality work. It's important not to get upset if something does not work out, as everyone learns and there's nothing wrong with that. The student must remember four basic rules that will help to successfully cope with the task:
- to work regularly;
- the advisor should not completely direct all the steps of the student;
- do not hesitate to take the initiative;
- understand that everyone has the right to make a mistake.